Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I know the church is true...

This video is incredible. It will make you cry....I can't believe how STRONG Stephanie Neilson is. I admire her so much and don't know if I could ever be as positive as she is while she is going through her trial. This video of her and her family just made me realize how much The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. Just how everything happens for a reason and that trials are only given to us to make us STRONGER as individuals. Everyone has such different trials but no trial we are given we cannot handle. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, the atonement, the Book of Mormon and our wonderful Prophets council. I am so grateful that I am a member of this true church and feel blessed that Heavenly Father entrusted me to raise my beautiful two little boys. I am especially grateful that my boys will grow up in the church. There is nothing that touches my heart more than when Crew says his little prayers every night before we go to bed. It is crazy to me to see his little testimony growing more and more each day. Today I am GRATEFUL. Today my heart is full.

4 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally blog stalk her! she is SO amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really needed that, Thanks jenny. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thanx for sharing. I hadn't seen that one yet. And thanx for your testimony. People feed off of each other for strength. :o)

    ReplyDelete