Thursday, August 1, 2013

Moving in...

Getting organized....Navy's closet

the boys closet

pure chaos during the big moving day

first thing hung up in my house from my dear friends Tiffany and Sachia. I had to hang it where I would see it everyday and I truly cherish this and the memories we had in California.

August 1st was our "official" move in day. Since our pods weren't going to be delivered until the 2nd I decided to just take everything from Wyatt's parents house over and start organizing it. I also lined all the cabinets and pantry with non slip liners and did a grocery store run. It was actually nice having most of our clothes organized and put away before all of our big furniture was moved in. We are absolutely loving our house and all of the space we have. It's AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment