Monday, August 5, 2013

Crew's first day of 1st grade






First time ever riding the bus to school. He couldn't wait!
"Meet the Teacher" night


Crew is so excited to be a San Tan Scorpion!
I can't believe my little boy is already starting 1st grade. I think I'm ready for time to slow down a bit...Crew's new school is San Tan Elementary and he loves that their mascot is the Scorpions. I of course had to buy him a "scorpion" shirt to wear to school on Fridays. Crew loves his new teacher, Mrs. Tapia. She is so sweet and her classroom is decked out! Every last square inch in safari, jungle decor. Crew of course loves that! 
On Crew's first day of school he was so excited to take the bus to school. I was a bit hesitant and nervous to let him go because I was afraid he would get lost once at school and not know where to go but he seemed to manage just fine. I almost was that mom to follow the school bus to school to make sure he knew where he was going. But I figured he could do it, and he did and loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment