Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Cal Ragnar

 the night before. decorating the cars.
 Me with my sisters Nicole & Tori
"I'd Rather be Shopping"

 love this pic of McCall excited to be finished with her leg and me nervous to start mine.


We finally made it to the beach!

This year Wyatt got me motivated to start running and he suggested that I get a team together to run the So Cal Ragnar. So I took his advice and started running/training (i used to absolutely HATE running) and rounded up a group of 12 of the most fabulous girls and then we named our team "I'd Rather be Shopping." I think that I had one of the funnest weekends I have ever had during the 36 hours I was with these lovely ladies. Some of my runs were definitely challenging but after they were over I felt a great sense of accomplishment. More pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment