Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom, 
I couldn't have asked for a better Mom...you are such a great example to me. I am so grateful for you continually teaching me to be the best mom I can possibly be. I love that my own kids love you as much as I do. But really..who doesn't love Launa? Thanks for always being there when I need you and for being so patient and understanding. I love you so much and wish you a happy Mother's Day!!!
 Mabel, 
You are such a great mother/nana to our family. We appreciate all you do for us and we know that this hasn't been the best year for you but seeing how positive you have been about things makes us admire you so much. We are so grateful for you and your generosity and love you show our family. You truly deserve to be honored on this mother's day. 
Love, Wyatt, Jenny, Crew and Hudson

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I love you so much! I miss you so much! It makes me sad to think how long it has been since I saw you last, but I hope you know I think about you all the time. Can I plan a trip for this summer to come see you? xoxo

    ReplyDelete