Monday, May 9, 2011

Proud to be a Mother

I am feeling so proud to be the mother of these two little boys. I feel like I have the most rewarding job even though at times it can feel a bit repetitious. I think it's crazy how sometimes I just can't wait for bedtime but then in the morning I can't wait until they wake up because I miss them. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent these two amazing boys to our family and intrusted me to raise them righteously. I love you Crew and Hudson and feel so lucky that I am your mom!

On another note...I had the BEST Mother's day ever. It started off on Thursday when I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Ellen Degeneres Mother's day taping and she hooked us up! We got over $6,500 worth of items and lets just say I am set up to have a third baby when the time comes. On Friday a dozen colored roses were sent to me from the boys and on Saturday I came home from a Relief Society brunch and there were dots cupcakes (my fave!) waiting for me and a new church outfit (pictured above) from J. Crew. I definitely got spoiled this year from my most favorite boys. I will never forget this special Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment