Thursday, January 7, 2010

An Evening at the Beach


Little Max and Crew like to race everywhere they go. They are the best of buds.


Papa and cute little Taters.

All of the cousins love racing down hills. If Crew or Max don't win the race they end up tears. We need to work on losing...

Hudson is obsessed with all the older boys..


The Bollard Fam...so cute!



My very first nephew Cole...he is now taller than me!


Almost all the cousins. We were missing: Kendal, Paige, Lucy and Lyla.

All of the boy cousins on the Thompson side

All the kids thought it would be fun to take pics of them jumping off the lifeguard tower

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! Will you email me some of those pics? Carsyn is classic hiding in the background of the "boy" cousin picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I missed that fun beach day, I think Nicole & I were enjoying a spa pedicure. I LOVE all the cute pics of the kids, I think they are all the cutest kids ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lifeguard "off duty keep off" signs with all the kids sitting on there. Your pictures are really really good and you guys look so cute on the beach. It's been awhile since I've stopped by and I'm amazed at how huge Hudson's eyes are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling family!!!! jenny, you take such great pictures! what kind of camera do you have, I MUST know!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny, I noticed you guys did some great activities while on the cruise. If you don't mind, how much extra money should we plan on bringing to do activities like the zipline and dolphin riding? We've never been on a cruise before and we leave tuesday!

    ReplyDelete