Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today we celebrated my Mom's 30th B-day! (We'll pretend that's her real age) We had such a fun day...getting pedicures, eating lunch at Island's, and my moms favorite..planting flowers. I am so glad I got to spend this special day with her and my sister-in-law Kelly. What a fun day we had! We are still not done celebrating birthdays because my sister Lisa's is on the 25th and then mine on the 26th. So on Friday or Saturday night we are going to be celebrating all of ours since most of our family will be in town. It is going to be so fun! I am so excited to see everyone!

1 comment:

  1. have a fun and happy birthday !!! thats fun that your family is coming out to visit you. yeah my family already had two birthdays this month. crazy!

    ReplyDelete