Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Go Blake!!

I am so excited for American Idol tonight! I am dying for it to start. I really think Blake deserves to win but Jordan is also amazing. I think this season is a really tough call because they both have been phenomenol singers. But if I had to choose one I would choose BLAKE! He is such a fun performer and can keep you entertained with his beat boxing. So for all of you American Idol fans..Good luck to you and your choice tonight! P.S. I voted over 40 times for Blake last night...(Woah, I am turning into a Blaker Girl) no i promise, I am NOT obsessed! Good luck to you Blake! I wish you the best!

2 comments:

  1. I love Blake too, but I guess I am happy that Jordin won. But I was seriously so happy that you had him singing "Shot Thru The Heart"! I loved it when he sang that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- Blake was a winner- Loved his performances... But go Arizona girl!

    ReplyDelete