Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weston & Kristie visit Pasadena!

La Grande Orange

Brett & Sachia

Kristie and I...I've missed this girl!!


reunited and it feels so good

Weston & Kristie pretending like they caught the foul ball ;)



Wyatt with his foul ball he caught


Our friends Weston and Kristie planned a trip out to visit their old stomping grounds in Pasadena so we had to plan a fun date night to celebrate their return. We ate at La Grande Orange for dinner, hit up the Dodgers game and then still weren't ready to go home so we got some yummy yogurt from Pinkberry. It was such a fun night with great company. We miss Weston and Kristie a lot and hopefully will live right next door to them someday. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did this night in a long time. Thanks to Wyatt and Weston who can NEVER be serious. It's always a good time with these two around!

No comments:

Post a Comment