Monday, March 7, 2011

American Idol!




Tori got 8 tickets to American Idol this last Thursday so Jessica, Lisa, Tori, my Mom, Paige and my friend McCall all headed down to the CBS studios in Hollywood to attend the "LIVE" taping of American Idol. They place you in your seats according to the colors of what you are wearing so Jess and I lucked out and got to sit right behind Randy and Jennifer Lopez. Which means every time they showed the judges on TV you saw me and Jess. If I would have known we really were on TV as much as we were I think I would have smiled a little bit more. Next time! Jennifer Lopez is absolutely beautiful, Randy is just Randy and Steven Tyler is hilarious in his pink studded jeans and black blinged out tennis shoes. We had such a blast! Thanks Tori for the tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment