Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Day!

Jack and Max...twinners.
Jane and Crew with their Chicklets
My Glamor boy Hudson
the Dannels and the Fergusons
Jevin and I
Sisters.
Paula Deen was the Master of Ceremonies...oh how I love her!




Max, Charlie and Crew
Ronald Regan Memorial Float
I am in love with Hud's lips!



Jack and Crew getting there Silly String on


On New Years Eve day the Ferguson's and the Bollard's came up to our house to spend the night so we could go to the Rose Bowl Parade the next morning. We had such a fun time playing games together, making yummy food, and watching the parade. Happy New Year 2011!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair Jenny! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the dark hair! It looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete