Thursday, July 8, 2010

4 years...


I scored big time with Wyatt! He is so amazing and I love him more and more each day. We have had so many fun adventures just within the 4 years we have been married...and I can't wait to have many many more. I swear it feels like yesterday when I first met you and I came running home to tell my family all about this "hot guy" I met. And now 2 kids later...here we are. Crazy! I love you so much. Thanks for always putting up with me. I love you even more for that. I still think your "hot" and I love you...Happy 4 years!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to the "Hottest" couple ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love having you as my sister-in-law Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you guys? Feels like yesterday we were breaking into ex boyfriends houses and leaving smelly crap under their beds :) Love you, can't wait to be neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are such a good-looking couple. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these family photos!!! I love all the colors etc. and I think your sister did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS!!! Happy Belated Anniversary. Love you both and love, love those two cute little boys you've blessed us with.

    ReplyDelete