Monday, March 22, 2010

Hike up to Eaton Canyon Waterfall






On Sunday we invited my parents up for dinner and we went on a beautiful hike up to Eaton Canyon waterfall...I didn't even know this place existed and it's only 1 mile from my house. The boys absolutely loved every minute of it...especially Crew. Later that night while we were sitting on the couch Crew started bringing all of my headbands out of my bathroom and started getting Mimi all "dressed up." It was hilarious! (Mom...please don't get mad at me for putting this on here, I think it's too cute!)

2 comments:

  1. DARN, I knew I couldn't trust you guys. I guess I'm going to have to come up with something to get back at you, just wait! Anyway we love being with you guys and did have a fun day. Loves and Kisses to my little "Crew Bug" who has me wrapped around his little finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the boys loved it. I've totally wanted to try this hike. Is it a long hike? Not sure I can carry Tate in his carrier for very far- he's HUGE!

    ReplyDelete