Saturday, March 27, 2010

El Tepeyac Cafe


On Saturday night we went to El Tepeyac Cafe to experience LA's biggest and best burrito with some friends. This place was on Man vs. Food so we thought we should all try it out. I thought it was really good for the most part but the huge burrito was just too much, it kind of grossed me out since it was so BIG. After Wyatt ordered I looked at the receipt and the burrito alone was $17.00. It was huge! We had a great date night and ended it with my favorite...21 Choices!

7 comments:

  1. I have heard of this place and wanted to try it! But I would agree with you, it would probably make me sick seeing that much food on one plate! What a fun night out! I really hope we can work out a party because it would be so fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... that's got to be the biggest burrito ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun! sorry we couldn't make it! Hey congrats to Wyatt on the championship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS GIANT!!!! i think it would be grossed out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime i look at your blog it sure makes me miss you guys so much!!! That burrito is CRAZY!! Mike has that RVCA shirt Wyatt is wearing- we'll have to get a pic of them together in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. classic wyatt picture sucking in his cheeks to look like a model

    ReplyDelete