Monday, November 17, 2008

Embrace this day with an enthusiastic welcome.



Life is not always easy and can bring some pretty scary/testing trials in our lives. This world is getting filthier and filthier everyday. We really have to learn to rely on our Heavenly Father to help us get through each day and to help us get through the trials that life can throw our way. We CANNOT just give up...We HAVE to keep going. "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." I found this clip on someones blog and was really touched to share it with everyone. I hope each of you enjoy this as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for that! i love it! How are you and baby Hudson!? I love love love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks so cute! Your such a cute little family. I guess you don't remember I use to have a 16x20 picture of Christ hanging in our house with that same quote. It is so true. Love you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute family pic! I need one of those...

    Will you do me a favor and email me at rickandbrandi [at] gmail? I lost all my addresses and I'm trying to gather them again. It's such a pain. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete