Friday, November 16, 2007

Splish...Splash!

Lyza splashing Crew...I love this one!
Matching Pj's...
One of my best friends, Jaime Yetter and her daughter Lyza were in town this week from Ohio. We had so much fun together just letting the kids play. Crew and Lyza had so much fun keeping each other entertained. They loved taking a bath together and then reading books together. We had such a blast while they were here. We miss them already and wish we lived a lot closer so we could play more often. We can't wait until they come again for Christmas. Thanks for the fun time Jaime. I love and miss you already!

3 comments:

  1. These are some of the cutest pictures! I wish she lived closer to so we all could hang out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so i tagged you to write seven things about yourself if you haven't already. check my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how cute little Crew Bug is!! I miss him so much. Can't wait to cuddle with him.

    ReplyDelete