Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Mimi and Crew played tic tac toe to keep him occupied during dinner


Papa was lucky enough to sit by Hud during dinner ;)


Crew's Thanksgiving feast

Mimi was playing with Navy during dinner making her a baby out of a napkin and then made her into a little pilgram



.smiles.

.silly.



After dinner my Mom and I put up our Christmas tree. Love Christmas time!
This year our family was suppose to spend Thanksgiving with Wyatt's family but since Wyatt got an infection in his stump we had to stay home. He had to get an IV put in and inject medicines twice a day into the IV for a week. He also couldn't tolerate sitting in the car for more than an hour with out getting very uncomfortable. So we opted to just stay home so Wyatt could rest and heal properly so he could ensure he'd get his prosthetic soon. 
My parents came down from Granite Bay to spend Thanksgiving at the BeachHouse so we invited them to spend dinner with our family at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was the most low-key, mess free Thanksgiving ever. I needed that and so did my mom (she's been taking care of my grandma and grandpa for months). After dinner we came back to my house and the boys watched football while my Mom and I put up my tree and some Christmas decorations. It was the perfect Thanksgiving if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment