Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Crew. 5 years old. Don Benito Elementary. Kindergarten. Mrs. Davis. 


Hudson. 3 years old. Sierra Madre. Pre-K. Ms. Bush. 

Crew was so excited to finally start Kindergarten. He had been asking me non stop when he was going to start and go to the "bobcat" school. He couldn't wait. We scored with Mrs. Davis! She is such a phenomenal teacher and I think the best one! (at least that's what I've heard) Crew goes all day from 8:45-3:10 and comes home exhausted! It's so sad to see my baby growing up and turning into a little boy. He is becoming more and more independent and smarter each day. I love you Crewbug!

Hudson started his second year of Pre-K with Ms. Bush at Sierra Madre Elementary. He is excited to be the bigger kid this year and I'm enjoying more one on one time with him in the mornings before he leaves for school. Hudson loves school and makes sure to always tell me what he ate for lunch everyday on the way home. I love this little boy so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment