Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of Pre-K!









Today was Crew and Hudson's first day of Pre-K (Crew's 2nd year of Pre-K and Hudson's 1st year). I am so glad that these two are able to attend school together and I know they're going to love having each other around. It's been so quiet around my house this morning just being home alone...I think it may take some time getting used to but I just know I'll appreciate these 3 hours more when our new baby comes. Crew and Hudson had no problem at all walking right into class and picking out a square to sit on for circle time. It's funny to see just how "big" Hudson thinks he is! I know it's going to be a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. oh they are just the cutest boys! CANNOT WAIT to meet the little girl version! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun that they're so close in age that they get to go to preschool together!!

    ReplyDelete