Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A trip to California with my boys


All BOYS...we need some more girls in this family!

Cute little Hudson just hanging out in the stroller

This is one of Crew's favorite animals...the Komodo Dragon

Luke thought he was a monkey at the zoo



Crew looks up to his cousin Trey so much.

Cute little Tate...he was cracking up in this picture.



The kids watching the Disney Pixar Parade...it was so cute!


Papa and Crew watching the new Street Parade


Cousins playing at the park by the BeachHouse

Hudson loves being outside

We made all the kids race to see who was the fastest...it was hilarious!

Poor little Jack always came in last but would try so hard. He ran with his tongue out too like he was exhausted.

Since there are so many boys in our family they all LOVE to wrestle!
The boys and I flew to California in search of a new place to call home for the next four years. We didn't have much luck but are still looking every single day. If you know of anything in the South Pasadena area..please let us know. Besides spending all of our time looking for a house we also went to the San Diego Zoo and Disneyland. We had a great time like always. We are counting down the days until we live in California. I am so excited to live so close to my family and so excited for my boys to live by all there best little cousins. Crew loves them so much and asks about them everyday. We are going to have a blast living down in southern California. And I know August will be here before we know it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow ,how fun was that. I can't believe all those boys. I hope you guys find a place so we can come and visit.
    Hudson is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd throw this out on the plate, but you could probably rent my house in Whittier. It's about an hour and a half south. 15 minutes from Disneyland. Don't know what your budget is and what you are looking for exactly, but if you're interested I could send you photos along with a contract to see if you like it. If not, I won't be offended so don't worry. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. You need to email me them...Please!!! We had tons of fun while you were here & can't wait for you to be here for good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun trip! What camera do you have? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so very excited to have you in southern California. We look forward to that day!!! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete