Monday, May 18, 2009

Nana & Papa came to visit!



















This past week Wyatt's parents came to visit us. We had such a fun time. We showed them Crew's favorite place to go...the Mall of America. We walked around, ate at Bubba Gump and then of course rode all the fun rides. We also went to the Minnesota Zoo (i forgot my camera), the Minnesota Twins game (it was Mabel's 1st ever LIVE baseball game and i forgot my camera in the car again...), went to the Aquarium and then just drove around exploring the city and also ate at all the yummy places out here. Crew and Hudson loved having their Nana & Papa around. I did too...it's nice having a little help once in a while with the 2 kiddos. Thanks Nana & Papa for everything. We had so much fun!

5 comments:

  1. Finally! I've been waiting to see pictures of you guys for so long now. Crew is as cute as ever and Hudson...oh my gosh he is seriously a babe. I just want to play with his cute earlobes right now :) He has grown up so fast to me, I wish I got to see him more! And I love your hair! I think you cut it awhile ago but I haven't really seen any pictures but I love it shorter! Very cute pictures..we miss you guys sooo much! Hopefully I find a good deal on flights soon so we can come play with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. Can't believe how BIG the boys are getting. They are too cute :) Can't wait until you live closer so we can play all the time!!!! Love you & miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. add me to your privacy list:
    mccallrandall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! You guys look like you are having so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when grandma and grandpa come and visit. It is always fun... You look great!

    ReplyDelete