Thursday, December 11, 2008

Utah Fun & A Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!!

We had such a fun time spending a week in Utah with some of our family and friends. We wish we lived closer to all of these great friends of ours. Here are just a few pictures in no particular order of our eventful week. While we were in Utah we celebrated Wyatt's 27th Birthday with friends and family. Thanks to Ashley and Mike for making it extra special. We love you guys!

Crew visiting Uncle Dallas at work
A bunch of us up at Sundance for Wyatt's Birthday Dinner
Thanks to the Smiths for throwing Wyatt a little "birthday after-party" at their house
A great night out at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with The Smith's & The Galovan's


Crew found this stand up figure of his favorite character on CARS...MATER!!! (Don't they look alike??)
Visiting Jessica and Baby Lucy at the Hospital

I love this picture of my baby. Hudson started smiling on this trip..so fun!
Our great friends we wish we lived closer to.
The family up at dinner.
Crew loved the Snow up at Sundance...this is him using his own little bum as a sled
Jack Gillespie and Crew sharing their toys.
Hudson and Ashley...he already loves her as much as Crew does.

7 comments:

  1. We miss you guys so much already! good thing we'll be in AZ in a few weeks! (we need to keep this up for next semester too :) I'm going to have to steal some of your pics since my dang camera was broken! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics Jenny! Wait a sec...moving to Chicago??? I would be the happiest! I'm dying for a fun girlfriend out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post Jenny! I wish I lived closer to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see the snow! Nixin smiles too now, we should get together sometime after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pics. Hudson looks so much older now. I'm so glad to be in sunny AZ for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was great to see you guys while you up here. hope you have a wonderful christmas. i love that picture of hudson smiling! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures!! Hudson looks adorable smiling!! What cute boys you have.

    ReplyDelete