Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crew's Minecraft 7th Birthday Party!









Crew wanted a Minecraft birthday party this year and to rent the Game Truck...so we made it happen! It was my favorite birthday to date because I didn't have to do much of anything at all. The Game Truck provided all of the entertainment so it worked out perfect for all the boys Crew invited. 
The boys played video games in the game truck, played football in the street, skateboarded, ate pizza and we had cake and opened presents. 
Happy 7th to my Crew. I just love this sweet boy of mine. He is always coming up to me and giving me hugs and helping me with Hudson and Navy. He is the perfect older brother. Crew loves minecraft, skylanders, transformers and playing any kind of sport. He is naturally good at any sport he picks. Love this boy a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment